GO! Haiti - July 14-20, 2018 (Team Leaders: Rick Adams & Michael Volk) #273
Rick Adams – 601.573.6136 or email@example.com
Michael Volk – 601.665.5249 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Because of the complexities of this trip, please be sure you have had a discussion with a TEAM LEADER about space availability and team dynamics before registering.
TEAM MEMBERS must also register online for this trip individually with But God Ministries at www.butgodministries.com/forms
WHO: Adults, groups of college students, and friends of friends can join us. Team members should be able to manage a steep mountain hike and a strenuous work project daily.
WHAT: Broadmoor partners in Haiti with But God Ministries (BGM), founded by Broadmoor member Stan Buckley. BGM builds sustainable communities, including a medical/dental clinic, more than 40 houses, churches, water wells, an orphanage, and dorms for visiting teams, all for the sake of leading the lost to Jesus. Sleeping conditions are private, safe, and secure. The food is similar to New Orleans creole.
WHERE: BGM has two communities, one in Galette Chambon approximately 18 miles east of the Port-au-Prince airport, and another in Thoman, 35 miles from the airport. This trip is to Thoman.
HOW: This team will be working daily on water lines on a steep mountain. The hike up the mountain can be very strenuous, and the planned tasks will involve significant physical labor.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: $250 deposit due by March 1, 2018. Please SAVE the confirmation email you receive upon registration! It contains the link for you to make ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS for your trip.
- $250 due by March 1, 2018
- $775 due May 1, 2018
- $775 due by June 1, 2018
TEAM MEETING INFO: Team meetings will be required. The Team Leaders will coordinate meetings with team members.
TENTATIVE TRIP SCHEDULE:
- Saturday: Travel – Depart 7:30 am from Jackson Airport
- Sunday - Thursday: Construction Project
- Friday: Travel – Arrive 10:45 pm at Jackson Airport
SCHOLARSHIPS: While missionaries are asked and encouraged to exhaust every opportunity to raise their own funds through friends, family, and employers, scholarship dollars are available.
- $1,800 – Team Member (The cost of this trip may be tax deductible. Please seek the advice of an accountant or other advisor for your specific circumstances.) 1 remaining
- $712 – Team Member Excluding Airfare (Team Member is responsible for securing their own airfare.) (The cost of this trip may be tax deductible. Please seek the advice of an accountant or other advisor for your specific circumstances.) 2 remaining
- (OPTIONAL) GO! T-Shirt (High quality blue with white GO! logo): $15
- Airfare: $1,088